If you get a call from your parents saying that they just got a PC from the store down the street, and they can’t find the on switch, you probably need help. Well, thats why the Tech-savvy people at Google made teachparentstech.org. By using this site, and filling out some info, you’ll be able to send a care package to anybody. Even though most of the videos are like ‘how to copy & paste’, they are, surprisingly helpful (I speak from experience). The site works like that ‘have santa call you’ website they made last year during Christmas. You check some options, like Mom, Dad, or Type in the name, and then a mini-message, like ‘ I'm really worried that you've been using your computer these days.’. You then choose some videos that will help e-mail receiver (which are listed below). You can attach the following videos:
THE BASICS
WORLD WIDE WEB
COMMUNICATION
MEDIA
FINDING INFO
Also, if you think this won’t be enough, just send over an 12 year old to explain it more.
I wish you luck!


0 comments:
Post a Comment