Commenting on do-follow blogs is an excellent SEO strategy.
Most of us comment on other blogs just for the sake of getting do-follow back-links from them.
Here is a huge list of do-follow blogs which can help you get instant traffic, move up in search engine rankings and also help bring your Alexa rank up
These all are Do-Follow as I write but I hope to be excused if they have changed.
Page Rank 7 blogs:
Page Rank 6 Blogs:
- www.weblogtoolscollection.com (dofollow after 3 comments)
- www.w3blog.dk
- www.socialtimes.com
- www.links.org.au/
- www.grokdotcom.com
Page Rank 5 Blogs:
- www.basicblogtips.com
- www.comluv.com
- www.kikolani.com
- www.bluehatseo.com
- www.searchenginepeople.com
- www.seobythesea.com/
- www.seo-hacker.com
- www.myrecycledbags.com
- www.midasoracle.com
- www.newcritics.com
- www.quickonlinetips.com
- www.growmap.com
- www.forthelose.org
- www.engineering.curiouscatblog.net
- www.comptalks.com
- www.earteasy.com/blog
- www.blog.2createawebsite.com
- www.blogussion.com
- www.thevirtualasst.com
- www.lauraroeder.com
- www.carlgalloway.com/
- www.zigpress.com/
- www.nickstraffictricks.com
Page Rank 4 Blogs:
- www.animhut.com
- www.blondish.net
- www.theemotionmachine.com
- www.blogengage.com
- www.stopdropandblog.com
- www.freebloghelp.com
- www.kaiserthesage.com
- www.communityspark.com
- www.magemojo.com/ecommtips
- www.howtowakeupearly.com
- www.dmiracle.com
- www.fatfightertv.com
- www.weblogbetter.com
- www.memwg.com
- www.just-ask-kim.com
- www.everydaygyaan.com
- www.bloggodown.com
- www.gradmoneymatters.com
- www.kid666.com
- www.randomhacks.net
- www.benspark.com
- www.famousbloggers.net
- www.cravingtech.com
- www.stayonsearch.com/
- www.steverenner.com
- www.uncommonphotographers.net/
- www.tips4pc.com
- www.stephanmiller.com
- www.renegadewriter.com
- www.blogchef.net
- www.performinsider.com
- www.thebadblogger.com
- www.becomeablogger.com
- www.motivatingmom.co.uk/wp/
- www.howtospoter.com/
Page Rank 3 Blogs:
- www.aha-now.com
- www.adriennesmith.net
- www.bloggingjunction.com
- www.followlist.com
- www.affiliatebestprograms.com
- www.extremejohn.com
- www.dofollow.info
- www.tlmarketing.net
- www.rankmetric.com
- www.peterleehc.com/blog
- www.smartbloggerz.com/
- www.lawmacs.com
- www.randolfsmith.com
- www.myblog2day.com
- www.davidwalker.tv
- www.theaveragegenius.net
- www.technicallyeasy.net
- www.internetninja.com/au
- www.thebitbot.com
- www.productivewriters.com/
- www.barrywise.com
- www.geeks4share.com
- www.blazingminds.co.uk
- www.missnexus.com
- www.giglogo.com
- www.hotblogtips.com
- www.magnet4marketing.net
- www.pqinternet.com
- www.probloggingsuccess.com
- www.extramoneyblog.com
- www.sbabzy.com
- www.bloggingtipstoday.com
- www.josylad.com
- www.mywpexpert.com
- www.seommotips.com/
- www.freebloghelp.com



Hi there mates, its impressive post on the topic of educationand completely explained, keep it up all the time.
ReplyDeleteTake a look at my web page :: Online Income Access Scam
I think this is a really good blog, I like it.It seems really good lines about the topic, go ahead for sharing this type of information.
DeleteSgt. Hack
This post is helpful and knowledge full for me. Thanks for sharing valuable information.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your feedback, I am glad you liked it
DeleteReally fruitful article . I seriously believe this site needs for more attention. I’ll probably be back again to read through more, thanks for the share!
ReplyDeleteThis post is absolutely right and written on good topic. Thanks for sharing article information…………..
ReplyDeleteThank you for this list. This will be of a lot of help
ReplyDeletecustom boxes
exilant post, tank you. but do y have any trics about increass trrafik? please help..
ReplyDeleteGreat post...
ReplyDeleteI this is the easiest way to increase the website traffic..
Admin, thank you very much for sharing...
thanks admin for your list
ReplyDeletehttp://peterjdrew.com/
This course is designed for you if you are a blogger, guest blogger, business blogger, or freelance writer who has experienced the frustration of publishing an awesome piece of content, waiting for the rush of incoming traffic, but hearing nothing but the sound of virtual crickets.Certainly a fantastic piece of work ...
ReplyDeleteBreaking news in world today
International breaking news today
Latest business headlines
Bollywood entertainment news
Latest sports news
Espn sports news
Sports news football
Latest bollywood entertainment news
Latest bollywood news
Business technology news
Hi there might I reference some of the insight here in this blog site if I reference you with a link back again on your site?
ReplyDeleteCurrent science and technology news
Latest science technology news
Today latest news in world
National news headlines
Sports news football
Live cricket news India
Latest cricket news India
Latest news in Hyderabad | India
Latest tollywood news
This blog is provide greatest technology information like helmet camera which tell advance features of camera in powerful battery . thanks for sharing such as useful blog
ReplyDeletewaterproof hd video cameras
Thanks for sharing do follow blog commenting site list !
ReplyDeletehttp://www.ajantagroup.in
thanks for sharing this list.....it will helpful for work.
ReplyDeletefor national news ,latest election news can visit on www.daily.bhaskar.com
The list you have shared, I have already visited few, but problems running with me as I am getting rel=nofollow by seoquake highlighter. I don't know how I can get real true dofollow link. Thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteSocial Media Strategy Plan
Great information. I love all the posts, I really enjoyed, I would like more information about this, because it is very nice, Thanks for sharing. I like the site best. Waterproof shoes for men
ReplyDelete