Thursday, 19 September 2013

3 Most Common Design Mistakes



Blogging and designing are two totally different fields but mostly designers are not bloggers, but bloggers are always designers. Bloggers have to do a lot of designing for their blog so that ir may look cool and attractive, and they do it without anyone's help, which is certainly a very good thing. But the bad thing is that they make some horrible mistakes which let them to FAILURE .


Mistake That You Might make While Designing Your Blog

1. Font size:

This is the most important thing of a blog and from designing point of view, because fonts are something that can make your readers Run in seconds if your font make your text Difficult to READ. Selecting wrong fonts make your blog look horrible. Too much stylish font is sometimes hard to read and too bold fonts too.
My suggestion is to use more than one font at your blog to make it look more professional. Now the point is selection of multiple fonts. This is crucial because those two or more fonts should not only be different from each other, but they should also look professional. I have seen a lot of bloggers not caring about this, and making this small mistake which can be really handy for them.

So be wise while selecting your blog fonts.

2. Images:

Images play a vital role in making of an article, Images make it interesting and appealing without letting the readers read the outline. An image can get any article a lot of hits, But in order to get most out of your images, you need to focus on their quality. 

Better quality will make your article more better but avoid using extra large images , this can give a bad effect to your article , always focus on quality and not size.

Never copy any other blogs image instead create your own or find some royalty free images from images sites like DepositPhotos.

3. Inappropriate Logo

Logo represents your blog a lot more than you think. Writing the name of your blog in style is not all what a logo needs. A Logo needs to be related to your blog's niche. 

For example, if you have a Personal/Home blog, Then keep your logo's color light while bloggers in tech niche should make that same logo's color as strong as possible.

Remember: Logo is your identity over the internet. Give it some time and design a cool logo or else hire someone to design it for you.

Share this article
author

This Post Was Written By : Danyal

Danyal , A simple dude from Pakistan , Loves to help others , Blogs as a hobby and Always looking to help people. This Blog is also dedicated to all those who are looking for answers.

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!

12 comments:

  1. All required information about this topic provided by you is great.A lots of thanks for that.

    Sgt. David hack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a nice blog,It covers all information about the topic. I love your work.

      Thanks.
      Leather Wallet

      Delete
    2. I agree with you puneet. I would like to thanks for sharing excellent information for us. Lastly big thanks By Purple Heart

      Delete
    3. Hi Puneet
      Thanks for sharing excellent information. Your site is so cool. I’m impressed by the details that you have on this blog. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject. Bookmarked this web page, will come back for more articles.
      I appreciate and respect your point of view.I have saved it and showed to some of my friends already. Seriously i don’t generally respond to content but I’ sure will in this case. Seriously a big thumbs up for this one!
      Black Box For Car

      Delete
  2. I read your blog. Its so nice and also provide such a good knowledge for us. I really like it, Thanks to write this blog.

    Proposal Rings In Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is really looking very attractive post. I liked it. My feedback is showing my appreciation to this kind of thread. Crochet Sensormatic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing excellent information. Your site is so cool. I’m impressed by the details that you have on this blog. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject. Bookmarked this web page, will come back for more articles. Mosquito Killer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reading your post today, after a few years of the post, I must say that you do that vision of “change is in the wind”. I want to show my respect by this post.
    Bluetooth Audio Speakers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Useful information ..I am very happy to read this article..thanks for giving us this useful information. Fantastic walk-through. I appreciate this post. Absolutely! the best solution rather than doing nothing and losing it at all. All your tips mentioned above is a great help though nice........I am loving it!! Will come back again - taking you feeds also, Thanks. Portland Maids

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks guys. I am really looking forward to reading these segments. More helpful data, thanks for giving US this vital information. I appreciate this post. Absolutely, the most effective answer instead of doing nothing and losing it all. I like it so much! Will come back again - taking you feeds additionally, in conclusion, We must say that you just do that vision of “change is within the wind”. We would like to show my respect by this post. I even have saved it and showed to a number of my friends already. Lastly Big Thanks... Incorporation

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great information provided by you. I would like to thanks for sharing such wonderful information for every one. I was searching such info since long time and i found it finally Today's. I get best knowledge from your website and i hope that, you will provide more valuable information for us.Lastly huge thanks . Ainol Tablets

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is Best Service for providing Cleaning Services for Develop nature cool for user at affordable price which give more satisfaction and very interesting new foe cleaning service provided by professional Portland House Cleaners Team .Nice Thanks For Sharing Keep it up!

    Portland or House Cleaning

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2014 AskDanyal - All About Internet • All Rights Reserved.
back to top