Hi Dear Readers! , Today I am going to share my secret of earning 50$-100$ per day without investing a single dime ! Yes, you heard it right , You are gonna earn WITHOUT ANY INVESTMENT
You may also like: 5 Money Making ideas
So, Lets get to work:
Step1. Create an affiliate account with Clickbank
Step2. Create a free account with Animoto
Step3. Create a Youtube account
Step4. Choose Long tail keywords with low competition always
You may also like: Make Money by Answering Questions
The real fun starts now!!!
Go to Clickbank Marketplace and Choose a product,
Health products converts best, you may choose any
Choose a product that have a good landing page and is attractive.
For example I choose a Fat Losing product.I went to google keyword planner tool looked for lose fat.
I found a keyword that has a low competition with approximately 8000 monthly searches.
I googled lose fat on images and downloaded some nice attractive pictures.
Then I created a free video on animoto with these pictures and attractive text and uploaded the video on Youtube.
I use bit.ly or goo.gl to convert the affiliate link.
Then in the video description,I insert the exact keyword that I found on google keyword planner tool for the title,insert the same keyword in the description and wrote a little testimonials on how I lost fat quickly and add the keywords in the description again.
After some days,I start getting views on my video and when I search for the exact keywords on google,
my video was on 1st page and 1st position.
So my this method you can bank alot of cash daily, once your video goes viral, you can make multiple videos and adopt differnt stretegies for promoting your video , I recommand to use 3 Products so the chance of initiall success increases.



0 comments:
Post a Comment