Thursday, 10 July 2014

All in One SEO Plugin For Blogger Blogs

All in One SEO Plugin For Blogger Blogs

All in One SEO Plugin For Blogger Blogs

SEO can sometime be a cause of HEADACHE for New or In Experienced bloggers.
You need to set your Meta Title , Description , Keywords and a lot more MANUALLY.
BUT NOT NOW
Because I got the Perfect solution for you.
The following piece of CODE , Will AUTOMATE all the above things for you!

Lets See What This Code Can DO


Salient Features:

  • Add Meta Descriptions To Your Blog and All Posts Automatically,
  • Optimize Your Post Titles, in SEO Perspective , For Search Engines i.e Post Title Before Blog Name in Search Results,
  • Optimize the Comment Section for Better SEO results,
  • Optimize the LABELS/TAGS/CATEGORIES/ARCHIVES for Better SEO results,
  • Optimize the Post Title by using H2 Tag,
  • Add the best SEO OPTIMIZED robot.txt file to your blog,
  • Convert Title Tags into Dynamic Title Tags,
  • Allow Crawlers and Search Bots to crawl your site frequently,
  • Helps You get significant improvements in Traffic and Rankings,
  • Google+ Author Profile with Picture Compatibility

Add this Plugin to your BLOG:

  • Goto Your Blogger Dashboard , Navigate to the Template Page and Click EDIT HTML,
  • Press CTRL + F and Find 
<head>
  • Now copy the Below code and Paste it Just after the <head> tag
<!-- All In One SEO Pack 2014 By ASKDANYAL Start -->
<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == &quot;index&quot;'>
<title><data:blog.pageTitle/></title>
<b:else/>
<title><data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/></title>
</b:if>
<b:if cond='data:blog.metaDescription != &quot;&quot;'>
<meta expr:content='data:blog.metaDescription' name='description'/>
</b:if>
<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == &quot;archive&quot;'>
<meta content='noindex, nofollow' name='robots'/>
<b:else/>
<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == &quot;index&quot;'>
<b:if cond='data:blog.url == data:blog.homepageUrl'>
<meta expr:content='data:blog.title' name='keywords'/>
<meta content='index, follow' name='robots'/>
</b:if>
<b:else/>
<b:if cond='data:blog.pageTitle != data:blog.title'>
<meta expr:content='data:blog.pageName' name='keywords'/>
</b:if>
</b:if>
<meta content='global' name='distribution'/>
<meta content='1 days' name='revisit'/>
<meta content='1 days' name='revisit-after'/>
<meta content='document' name='resource-type'/>
<meta content='all' name='audience'/>
<meta content='general' name='rating'/>
<meta content='all' name='robots'/>
<meta content='index, follow' name='robots'/>
<meta content='en-us' name='language'/>
<meta content='USA' name='country'/>
<link href='https://plus.google.com/100837395282935933335/about' rel='author'/>
<link href='https://plus.google.com/100837395282935933335/posts' rel='publisher'/>
</b:if>
<!-- All In One SEO Pack 2014 By ASKDANYAL End -->
  • Change the LINK IN RED , With your GOOGLE+ Author Profile Url
  • Congrats, You just SEO OPTIMIZED YOUR BLOGGER BLOG
Share this article
author

This Post Was Written By : Danyal

Danyal , A simple dude from Pakistan , Loves to help others , Blogs as a hobby and Always looking to help people. This Blog is also dedicated to all those who are looking for answers.

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!

21 comments:

  1. bhai ap ny yeh personally check kia hua hai kya work karti hai ya template py burden he increase hoga iss ka koi negative impact toh ni iss ka>?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes , This is 100% working and has been tested several time.
    Infact I am personally using the same script in template of this blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeannie Clemens10 July 2014 at 06:15

    Great information, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting. I'll have to try this. Does this apply to personal websites as much as it would for a business one?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes , It applies for all kind of websites because this is the BASIC ON PAGE SEO and every website/blog/webpage needs it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Motoristin Mutsi10 July 2014 at 09:29

    Have to try this. I have never used Google webmaster tools before, so there will be a lot of learning (hardly understands Analystics, hahhaa)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Using google webmasters tools is very very easy , There is a side bar at the right , Everything is there , You will find every option there , Including the analytics

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great information.. Pinning this so that I can come back and re-read it when I am not so tired.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have heard time and time again that there is no plug-in for blogger -- at least not like the ones that exist for Wordpress that enable to your blog posts to get noticed (and ultimately) read.

    How is this any different?

    Lastly, if I am trying to drive traffic to my blog, wouldn't I put my blog URL in the red part above, instead of my GOOGLE+ Author Profile Url?



    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. There are no Install n use plugin but there are scripts, Like above, Which work the same as other plugins. This plugin is alternative for the wordpress all in one SEO plugin but this is for blogger platform.


    You do not need to put your blog url in the field in red because it has rel='author'/> ,and rel='publisher'/> tags , which define the author details of the posts.


    This plugin automatically obtains your blog address with these tags



    <b:if cond='data:blog.url

    ReplyDelete
  11. First and foremost, Danyal, thank you times a million for not only responding, but for also doing so so quickly. Far too often, you comment on articles like this and never hear back from the person. So, again, thank you...


    Please forgive me, Danyal, but I am the complete opposite as you: I suck at html and the "backside of blogging. I am just a writer who is looking to increase my blog traffic, so I realize that I have to do something -- SEO -- which is why I am looking into this.


    So, just to recap, please tell me the benefit of inserting this script, because I'm not sure I understand: Will it cause the titles of my blog posts to appear in search engines when people search for the words in my blog title, therefore leading more traffic to my blog? Again, forgive me, as I am just learning all of this. And one more thing: Will this script work when people search yahoo.com and all search engines? Or only Google?


    Okay, I won't waste anymore of your time. THANK YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  12. No Problem , I shall be glad if it helps you.

    Actually , SEO is not a task which can be completed, It is a process which goes side by side with a site. Now the above script is a part of SEO. As I said in the article that with this script , You can Automatically do some SEO work. If you had noticed, You only put 1 meta description in your blog , But with this script, It will automatically obtain the meta description for all posts , Similarly, This scripts automatically adds keywords to all posts. It also optimizes the post title to appear in google search more FRIENDLY .
    It also adds SEARCH ENGINE friendly robots.txt attributes , Which makes ALL SEARCH ENGINES to crawl, index and rank your posts AUTOMATICALLY.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, yes! You are a tremendous help! I have another quick question: In your last reply, you stated, "It will automatically obtain the meta description for all posts."


    Now, this is something else I know nothing about. Are meta descriptions automatically added to each of my posts? Because I have not been doing this manually, and have no idea how to.


    Frankly, I don't know anything about meta tags/descriptions. I'm horrible at this, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes , It will automatically add meta description from the post it self,The meta description is the 2-3 line preface which is shown with a search result in search engines, Now , Some people use 1 meta description for all the posts which is not good for SEO , Instead , this script takes data from the post and uses it as meta description ,It adds the 1st paragraph as meta description BUT if you already have a description through template, or you had added it through the inpost function SEARCH DESCRIPTION , Then this script wont mess with it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Danyal, I'm encountering a problem posting my newest blog post to Facebook, and I'm wondering if this is related to applying your script to my blog or if it's just coincidence...


    The post that went live today is the first blog post I've published since applying your code...


    When I paste the direct link to my blog post into my FB comment box, usually a photo associated with the blog post as well as the blog post's title and summary pop up...but this time it didn't.


    When I try to paste the link of previously published blog posts in the FB comment box, thay all work...only today's post won't work.


    Do you know if this is related? And what I can do about it?


    Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This problem is not related to this script or all posts would act the same way, Maybe you edited the post after publishing, this usually cause this problem but gets fixed in some hours

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi danyal! i have a few questions i need help with. will it be possible if we use skype or any other media? plz do reply

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello Sandman, You can ask Your questions here in comments or send us a message on our facebook page.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Danyal,


    I also use Fetch as Google option to index my post within seconds and it works best. You have done great work by sharing this post. Since still some newbie don't know about this cool feature of webmaster.


    Regards,
    Jyoti

    ReplyDelete
  20. Its wonderful

    Thanks : http://bit.ly/1DyODAh

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2014 AskDanyal - All About Internet • All Rights Reserved.
back to top